Tuesday 9 April 2013

Blossoming Collection by Color Club

This collection includes 5 creme pastel colours and a silver glitter. It also included 0-60 speedy top coat.  While I loved the colours of this collection, I struggled with the application.  I had trouble with the leveling and hence the visible lines, as you can see in the pictures.  




'Blushing Rose' is a blue-based light pink.  This was the most difficult to apply, yet one of my favs of the lot.  I tried a top coat to see if that would make a difference with the non-leveling and streakiness, it did not.



'Blue-ming' is far from blue.  It is a unique lighter turqouise shade. My favorite.


'Hydrangea Kiss' is a pretty periwinkle.


'Lavendarling' is a light purple.  I have several very similar shades.


'Sweetpea' is a rosy purple.


'Diamond Drops' is a shard like glitter that I put over Sweetpea.


Would recommend this set based solely on the colours, but beware it is not an easy application patience is necessary! Something I don't usually possess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment