Saturday 8 June 2013

Peaches, Corals and Oranges

I have a love/hate relationship with peach/coral/orange polish.  I really like the colour, but find that most of them just don’t compliment my skin tone.   I am Pale and PROUD so peach is a tough shade to pull off with my cool-red undertones.  Here are three I have tried.

China Glaze Peachy Keen

Julep Gloria


Sation Love at First Byte


I am trying to branch out with colours so I have picked up 4 more peach/coral/orange colours, but have yet to swatch them.  Do you have a shade that you don’t think compliments your skin tone or just don't like?

6 comments:

  1. I love peach and coral colors! :) There really pretty on the nails for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach is a tricky color for me, too! It stinks because there are so many pretty peach polishes out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is all about finding what looks good on us :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is so frustrating, especially if you like the colour!

      Delete