Saturday 27 July 2013

Barielle's New York Style 5 Pack

I picked up this 5 pack of Barielle polishes at my local Winners store.  Winners is a Canadian discount chain store; similar stores in the US are TJMax, Ross, Marshall's, etc.  These are my first Barielle polishes!

Big Apple Red is a true red creme polish with cool undertones. This has to be my favourite red in my collection!  Was opaque with two coats.

Soho at Night is a dusty grape purple, without being too dark.  I used 3 coats for full coverage.

Central Park is a dusty 'jade' green creme polish.  I have a bunch of greens in my collection, this one is very unique.  Was opaque with 2 coats.

Fifth Avenue Boutique is a beautiful coral leaning towards red.  It looks very similar to OPI's - A Definite Moust-Have.  This went on like a dream, opaque with 2 coats.

Date Night is a great deep green shimmer.  I achieved full opacity with 1 coat but used 2 coats for good measure :)

I definitely need some more Barielle in my life :)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection! I only have a few Barielle polishes but all of them are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my first Barielle polishes, I am very impressed with them.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely colllection of colors! I need to check out my Winners for these sets then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even sure where else you can get Barielle in stores in Canada.

      Delete
  3. Soho at Night is soooo pretty! :) Nice swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, classic colors, all... I like the top three the best and that red looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed with Barielle...I loved the red also.

      Delete