Wednesday 7 August 2013

Two of My Favourite Essie go-to Summer Polishes

Here are a couple of my favourite Essie go-to Summer polishes.  The names are so fun ;)

Bikini so Teeny is from the 2012 summer collection.  It is a light periwinkle blue with a slight silver shimmer.  It is just beautiful.

In the Cab-ana is from the 2013 resort collection.  It is a brighter version of robins egg blue. Such a unique colour.

I have just rediscovered Essie polishes.  A few years ago I found that their formula was not good, finding it hard to apply and achieve opacity.  I love them now!

6 comments:

  1. I just bought In the Cab-Ana! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great colors! I have Bikini So Teeny in a mini and I love the color too :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Those are gorgeous colors! I love the blues so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete