Monday 23 September 2013

Mani Mondays - Stripes


It's Mani Monday!!  I think the name says it all…very simple; every Monday I will do a themed manicure and will blog about it. This week's theme is STRIPES!

This is my blue inspired waterfall manicure, with a twist.  There are many tutorials out there and I am not sure who the initial creator was but here are some:

Hair Spray and High Heels
Devine Caroline
I Feel Polished
The Nailasaurus

I used Essie's Midnight Cami, Covergirl's Out of the Blue, Color Club's Hydrangea Kiss, China Glaze's Sea Spray and Zoya's NYX.  I think this would look gorgeous with Holiday/Christmas colours!




Go check out Mani Mondays on Facebook to see a bunch of cool 'stripes' manicures!  Next week's theme is FAVOURITE NUDE!!

Other Blogs participating in Mani Mondays:
Anca 
Erica
Genevieve
Jaimie
Jaimie S
Jessi 
Kathleen
Kimberly  
Lindsay 
Lu
Stacey

Previous Mani Mondays
Whatever 
Accent Nail
Favourite Neon
Glitter
Dotticure
Back to School
Favourite Red
Fancy French

8 comments: