Tuesday 22 October 2013

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - 22 Critters


This is 'The Totally Doable Halloween I Have a Life Challenge."  This was created by Jasmine over at CaliforNails!  You can find her on Instagram @californials, FacebookYou TubeTwitter and I am sure a multitude of other social networking forums. Check her out, her nail art if fabulous!

This is my version of a Critter I guess?  I'm not sure what they actually are but they kind of look inebriated...no?  :>)  I used Orly's Goth and Sally Hansen's White on!




Follow along on Instagram #nailartoct to see some great Halloween manicures this month!

Oct 01 - Gold
Oct 04 - Candy Corn
Oct 07 - Pattern
Oct 10 - Trick or Treat
Oct 13 - Ghosts
Oct 16 - Graveyard - kinda?
Oct 19 - Pumpkin

8 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Inebriated...haha you crack me up! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute. I love their eyes. Ever Critters is looking in different direction. FUN mani :D

    ReplyDelete