Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - 31 Costume


This is 'The Totally Doable Halloween I Have a Life Challenge."  This was created by Jasmine over at CaliforNails!  You can find her on Instagram @californials, FacebookYou TubeTwitter and I am sure a multitude of other social networking forums. Check her out, her nail art if fabulous!

This is the final manicure in the #nailartoct challenge.  What better costume then Jason's mask from the iconic Friday the 13th movie!!  I got my trusty dotting tool out and went to town.  I used Sally Hansen's White on and Black Out.




Follow along on Instagram #nailartoct to see some great Halloween manicures this month!

Oct 01 - Gold
Oct 04 - Candy Corn
Oct 07 - Pattern
Oct 10 - Trick or Treat
Oct 13 - Ghosts
Oct 16 - Graveyard - kinda?
Oct 19 - Pumpkin
Oct 22 - Critters
Oct 25 - Blood 
Oct 28 - Monster

12 comments:

  1. Oh my god, how cool are these?!?
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really good Marianne! I like them! Perfect for costume!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Uh...I could have sworn that I commented on this mani, but I guess I didn't!!

    I love this mani so much! You did a FABULOUS job with the Jason masks!! It's good 'n creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lu! One more challenge down :) With all the social networking it is hard to keep it straight sometimes...LOL

      Delete
  4. This is so cute and spooky! Great job!

    ReplyDelete