Monday 28 October 2013

Mani Monday - Halloween


It's Mani Monday!!  I think the name says it all…very simple; every Monday I will do a themed manicure and will blog about it. This week's theme is Halloween!

I don't know about you gals, but I am coming to an end with ideas on any new Halloween ideas...so I just combined a few.  I used Sally Hansen's White On & Black Out, Sinful Colors Courtney Orange & Pumpkin Spice and Nicole by OPI White Textured.




Go check out Mani Mondays on Facebook to see a bunch of cool 'gradient' manicures!

Lovely ladies participating in Mani Mondays:

Previous Mani Mondays

12 comments:

  1. I love the ghost! Can't see enough of them :D

    ReplyDelete

  2. I love this mani so much! It's fun and festive! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. No other words except AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really neat, the ghost is definitely a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is so fun to do Halloween manis!

      Delete
  5. These are so awesome! I love the combo. I always love a good skittles mani (I think thats what they call it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime...I think that is what they are called, although I am not sure why?

      Delete
  6. i was gonna say... great skittles mani! i think it's because in a handful of Skittles, you get many different colors! i love the way the ghost turned out! and of course, i love me some polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete