Saturday 5 October 2013

What the Nail? Tag


This was originally a You Tube tag, but our Mani Monday's Lindsay mentioned it this past Monday, then Anca created a wonderful post on her blog and tagged me :)

FYI:  This was harder than I thought it would be, so unfortunately I couldn't pick just one polish in most of these questions...sorry!

Here are the questions!

1. You are stranded on an island; you have all the necessary tools such as remover, etc... What polish do you have?
  • Well, I'm assuming it is a tropical island, so I would have to pick something light that would look good on my nails and toes!  I'm thinking Essie's Mint Candy Apple or OPI's Your Such a Budapest.

2. What is your least favourite polish?
  • Any shear polish.

3. Which polish best reflects your personality?
  • That's hard, I love light and dark colours :(  My fav colour is purple (Orly's Fowl Play, OPI's Alcatraz...Rocks, China Glaze's Crimson) but I love light colours (OPI's Can't Find my Czechbook & You're Such a Budapest, Essies's Bikini so Teeny & Mint Candy Apple) also.  I guess I have multiple personalities, because I can't pick just one.



4. Which polish could you wear all year round, to every occasion?
  • I would wear one of my newer polishes, Essie's Cashmere Bathrobe.   I think it's a great colour and would be appropriate for almost any occasion. 

5. What is your favourite polish for your toes?
  • Hands down China Glaze’s Flip Flop Fantasy, but Neon & On & On comes a close second.

6. What colour makes you happy?
  • Purple,  any shade, any brand!

7. What is the most unique polish you own?
  • I think they are all unique ;)  If I had to pick, two of my favourites are a England's Saint George and piCture pOlish's Orbit.

8. Which nail trend do you like best?
            a) Bright neons
            b) soft pastels
            c) sultry darks
            d) classy nudes
  • This time of year sultry darks, but in the summer bright neons and soft pastels in the spring.

9. What is the oldest polish you own?
  • Catherine the Grape from the 2007 OPI Russian Collection.

10. Which nail polish has the cutest name of all?
  • Essie’s Bikini so Teeny.  So cute and one of my most loved polishes.

11. What is your favourite brand of polish?
  • I guess if I had to pick it would be OPI, but I have many different brands and I'm open to any and all nail polish.

I tag all the Mani Mondays ladies...and anyone else who is interested!

4 comments:

  1. Love this!
    It's so fun to read about all your favorites :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Loved this! This is so fun and I will be doing it this week!!

    ReplyDelete