Friday 14 March 2014

OPI's Gaining Mole-mentum

Gaining Mole-mentum is part of the 2014 Spring Muppet's Most Wanted collection. It is a clear based glitter topper with gold, rose gold and silver shards of glitter.  I applied it over OPI's Suzi says Da!   It's really hard to distinguish between the different colours of glitter, unless you are in direct sunlight.  I really wasn't impressed with this when I got it, but I think it's pretty cool on the nails. Next time I think I will try a lighter polish under it.




Unique glitter for OPI :)

4 comments:

  1. Not usually fan of shard glitter but this one is nice. The name is fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitters are supposed to be different colors? lol. I see what you're talking about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it might be my photography abilities!

      Delete