Friday 18 April 2014

#springnorules - EASTER EGG

The 10th day of the Spring Thaw Nail Art Challenge is Easter Egg.  My nail art mojo seems to have flown out the window.  I attempted a few easter egg creations...most a failure!

For my speckled easter eggs I used Essie's Cascade Cool, China Glaze's At Vase Value, Sinful Colors Beverly Hills, Revlon's Buttercup and Maybelline Clearly Spotted.  To top it off I used a matte topcoat, which actually gives that egg texture.




Here are a couple that just didn't do it for me!

Up next is Bunnies.  Here is the schedule for the challenge, if you are interested...remember no rules!

Grass

10 comments:

  1. I like them all!
    The yellow one is just so cheery :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anca, Buttercup is my fav colour.

      Delete
  2. These look great! Love the whole speckled look to them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, they remind me of the chocolate easter eggs and I love me some of those :)

      Delete
  3. They look fabulous! It doesn't look like you're in a funk to me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I just wish I was a bit more artistic and have a larger nail surface to work with!

      Delete
  4. When I saw the top pictures started to giggle. It reminded me of those Cadburry Eggs and made me crave some chocolate. You do such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I here ya...I love anything with chocolate :)

      Delete
  5. I loved the Easter eggs. colorful Mani (:

    ReplyDelete