Wednesday 30 April 2014

#springnorules - PICNIC

The final manicure in the Spring Thaw Nail Art Challenge is picnic.  This was probably the most difficult to do for me.  I finally decided to go with a red & white gingham table cloth and ants.  Well...the table cloth worked out pretty good, but when I tried the ant, it was horrible and I just couldn't get it to work.  So...I went with random dots.

I used Loaded Lacquer's Coconut, OPI's Red Hot Rio, Sally Hansen's White On and Orly's Goth.




This concludes the no rules Spring Thaw Nail Art Challenge.

Grass

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, we had the same idea, I went with ants too!
    Love this mani, you just can't go wrong with a dotticure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Love the idea and inspiration for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I just wish it was more picnic like weather!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete