Friday 9 May 2014

imPRESS Press-On Manicure from Broadway Nails

I received these products complementary for testing purposed via Influenster.  I received 3 kits of Broadway Nail's imPRESS Press-On nails kits.  


I used the Evil Queen Disney Villan's kit, which is kind of a duochrome.  It comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes, a tiny emery board and an alcohol cleansing pad.  I have never used anything like this because I like to change my polish so much and I prefer my own nails.  After finding the correct size for each nail, I simply removed the backing and placed it on my clean bare nail and press down to hold in place.  I guess they don't look too bad, just not my cup of tea.  They might be ideal if you are having a bad nail day and really need a manicure, or even if you are in a hurry and don't have time to paint your nails.



These kits are available at Walmart, Target, Loblaws etc. and are approximately $8.99 for coloured and $10.99 for patterned.

6 comments:

  1. There fun to get a quick nail look with. I've tried these in the past and there not my favorite. I feel kind of uncomfortable with them on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lisa, they are fun once and a while.

      Delete
  2. These see great if you got a bad nail Day! :-) I've used fakenails of this brand before. And I like all the different kind of colours and pattern that they have!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my cup of tea usually, but can be a bit of fun once and a while.

      Delete
  3. Not for me I's say, they look rather short for my long nails...
    Don't mind the look of them on you, but they're just not my thing. I like your own nails better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are the shorter. ones..my nails are short and I have a short nail beds so they fit all right, just not something I would use.

      Delete