Monday 12 May 2014

Loaded Lacquer's Fluffy Macaroons

I just can't seem to get enough glitter polish these days, especially Loaded Lacquer!!!

Fluffy Macaroons is a clear based glitter consisting of plum, periwinkle, yellow, marigold, cotton candy pink, purple & white hex and squares with holographic sparkle.  It is a fabulous glitter polish and applies effortlessly!!  I applied it over L'Oreal's Royally Yours.







If you are looking for some unique and high quality polish that is easy to work with, I would recommend taking a look at Loaded Lacquer.  They can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. I love this polish so much!
    On others though, it's a little to pastel for my skin tone, I just can't pull it off...
    Luckily Loaded lacquer has more than enough gorgeous polishes and I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anca, I have polishes that just don't go with my fair skin...I feel you pain.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely pastel glitter!

    ReplyDelete