Monday 19 May 2014

Loaded Lacquer's Foolish Hearts

Foolish Hearts from Loaded Lacquer is a clear based glitter consisting of holographic black hearts, holographic silver hearts, matte black hearts, transparent white hearts, purple hearts, holographic black hex, matte grape hex and holographic silver hex in multiple sizes.  I applied it over China Glaze's At Vase Value.

Another beautiful glitter from Loaded Lacquer!






If you are looking for some unique and high quality polish that is easy to work with, I would recommend taking a look at Loaded Lacquer.  They can be found here.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I was able to pick this up in her latest restock!
    Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see how you wear it...it is a beauty!

      Delete
  2. That's such a fun chunky glitter. Love it over that base color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those purple sparkles ;) :)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete