Wednesday 16 July 2014

#summernorules - FAV NEON

This is the tenth manicure in the #summernorules nail art challenge.  I picked up Orly's Melt Your Popsicle after I saw it on Anca over at DarknTwistyNails...you should definitely go check her out she is awesome!!

It is a beautiful neon orange and is from the 2012 Summer Vibe collection.  Of course it dries matte, so I went with that and kept it matte.  Boy oh boy I think it took close to 4 coats over a base of white  to get full coverage without streaks.  I really like this polish, but normally don't wear a neon as a manicure, more as a pedicure polish.

I had an accident and the nail on my left index finger was close to completely ripped off :(  So as you can see I am using my right hand to swatch with...not the best manicure but the best I could do!



Next up is Sunshine.  If you want to join in, here is the schedule!

First Day of Summer
National Pink Day
Strawberries
Favourite Summer Glitter
Canada Day
Independence Day
National Chocolate Day
Flip Flops
Ice Cream

8 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks awesome on you!!!
    I love this polish, it's so incredibly bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and bright orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is such a bright orange!

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, I love how it looks like it is glowing!

    ReplyDelete