Saturday 4 April 2015

#30DaysofColourChallenge - PINK


 

This is a month long swatch challenge for April.  A different manicure every day!

Day 4 is pink, and this is Kiss Me I'm Brazilian from OPI.  It is part of the Spring/Summer 2014 Brazil Collection.  It is a beautiful pink creme with a slight peach tone...completely opaque with 2 coats.

OPI's Kiss Me I'm Brazilian
OPI's Kiss Me I'm Brazilian

#30DaysofColourChallenge OPI's Kiss Me I'm Brazilian
OPI's Kiss Me I'm Brazilian

#30DaysofColourChallenge OPI's Kiss Me I'm Brazilian
OPI's Kiss Me I'm Brazilian
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, here is the list!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice and bright pink that is. Good staple to have in a collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty pink, I haven't worn pink in awhile.

      Delete